January 3, 2010

You watch football... I'll go to target

Currently sitting at my parents house finishing #4 of 4 loads of laundry. The TV is showing the Browns game and the radio is playing the Steelers game. I grew up in a house divided: Dad is a Browns fan and Mom bleeds Black and Gold. I'm willing to watch both, but I lean more towards the stillers. I enjoy watching football, but all you crazy Browns fans I just drove by while passing the Stadium are nuts! I mean its like 10 degrees outside. Than again, our touch football team practiced yesterday for about an hour in the same weather - first game is this Saturday!

So instead of watching the first half of the Browns game/listening to the Steelers game, Madre and I went to the local Target. Steffie and Chase came along too! It was a family affair at The Bullseye. I got some rugs for the kitchen, mom got some things for the house, and Chase got a new dinosaur coloring book. The kid loves dinosaurs!

He also loves my socks. Chase is my nephew for those of you who aren't familiar. He is also one of my god sons and the smartest 2 year old I know. Here he is lounging on top of my funny purple socks.
Tonight, I have big plans and they involve an Elliptical. Anyone have song suggestions to add to my new work out mix??
Enjoy the evening!
-S

1 comment:

  1. I have no problem with football- I'm the only one in the house who watches it so I get to watch my games every Sunday :)

    I wish I had something to exercise on at home!

    ReplyDelete