January 19, 2010

I am a Song Bird

I have been working very closely with my friend Adam of Arterx to re energize my blog. Adam approached me with the simple thought that maybe Studio Space was just a bit "tough" for me. I agreed and set out on a adventure to find my true name. I hit up Polyvore for some inspiration and realized Adam knows me better than I thought. He kept using words like "organic" and "soft" and I couldn't agree more! Below is the set I passed along to ATF for some inspiration. Its riddled with my need to create, love and cherish everything around me.



I have found a new name and have realized there is this little birdie inside of me that has been dying to get out. I can't wait to see what Arterx comes up with :)

Now I set off to learn HTML code, any words of wisdom are encouraged and appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. I really like that inspiration. I love the golds and greens! I think you're off to a good start.

    Don't worry, HTML seems scary at first, but with some practice, it's like "OMG, why do people think this is so scary!"

    I take you took down the nav you were working on? I wanna see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm actually creating a whole new site! I'm keeping STudio Space up for now while I create the other with Adam. But once its ready, everything will transfer over to Songbird :) Thanks Alissa, for your support and your helpful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Just keep us updated so we know when you switch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me very excited!! Can't wait to see what the outcome is :)

    ReplyDelete