December 16, 2009

Its been too long... an hour to be exact

So sorry dudes! Its been a good amount of time since I've written anything. Mostly because nothing has really been happening aside from freezing temperatures...

I'm beginning to realize my life is falling into a bit of a pattern and I can't take it! Get up, go to work, work work work, head back the apt, make dinner, watch MTV videos (Keri Hilson - Knock You Down - is currently on), The Office or a movie, and go to bed. I'm legitimately lame.... well not really - I have been living my life on-the-go since I graduated High School, that when I actually have time to sit by myself, I get bored after 1 hour. Ideas for a new hobby, Please!

Maybe I could teach myself dance moves while watching these videos??? (Rihanna - Hard)

Let me know!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment