October 16, 2009

Leasing Office

Today is a great day. Not only is it Friday; a day when if all else fails, you watch movie trailers at work. But its also the day when I officially sign my lease to the new place in Lakewood.

Lakewood, Ohio. What can be said? Aside from the fact that its close to downtown CLE and the CLE Metroparks, its also has great history and an amazing social scene.

First things first, I'm not a newbie to the Lakewood scene. Working in Rocky River for the past year, I have learned to love and appreciate the surrounding areas known simply as the West Side. Don't fret East Siders - I still love Willoughby and all that it has to offer, BUT I'm ready to try something new!

Secondly, I finally found a place that has everything I want (well almost). Right price, right size, wood floors, high ceilings. Only downfall - NO PARKING. So street parking it is, not a problem for Izzy. Izzy is my car for those of you who are unaware... I'm sure one day I will write about all the loves in my life, but for today a simple introduction will do: Izzy the Impreza.

Well, I'm off to sign the papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment